Many features on the market:
- Removable Cover – Having a dog bed with a removable cover is ideal for when your dog has an accident, or if you just need to take it off to wash it and freshen it up.
- Washable – If your furry friend enjoys frolicking in the mud or tends to have an accident here and there, you should highly consider a washable bed that is safe to put into the washing machine.
- Type of inner filling or foam – Higher quality dog beds usually have memory foam, but dog beds can also be comfy if they are filled with cotton or other types of filling and foam to give your dog support.
- Top fabric – Dog beds vary with the types of fabric used, but high quality fabrics include smooth suede for warmer days and extra soft Sherpa for cool nights.
- Overall look of the bed – The design and look of the bed is dependent upon the owner’s taste. Whether you prefer a simpler bed or one with more of an exotic design, there is something out there for everyone!